You’ll be the first design leader at CoinTracker. You will manage CoinTracker’s Design and Research function and report directly to our co-founder, Chandan.
Our design team currently consists of two product designers. Each of them is a talented individual with unique skills, and they deserve a design leader who will help and inspire them to do the best work of their lives and grow in their careers while doing that.
Ultimately, this is an opportunity to build a world-class team of designers & researchers and help solve the largest design challenges holding back crypto adoption and peace of mind in the space. Your work will not only change the culture of CoinTracker but also bend the trajectory of the cryptocurrency space at large.
If this type of challenge excites you, we’d love to talk.
- Drive user research to identify the top user flows and drive the company to make them simple, intuitive, and polished
- Hired and leading a high-performing design & research team of ~6 people
- The company clearly understands user problems with scoped solutions before engineering implementation
- Design is a core part of CoinTracker’s culture: it is a key stakeholder in the vision, strategy, planning, product requirements, launches, select company projects, and company forums
- CoinTracker is widely recognized as the best-designed crypto tax and portfolio tracking software in the industry
- Define and contribute to the product and design direction of the company
- Build, manage, and mentor a world-class design & research team to help them do the best work of their lives and grow in their careers
- Lead and evolve our design process from discovery to delivery, ensuring that our team is user-centered and ships quickly and with high-quality
- Work closely with your team, cross-functional partners (e.g., product, engineering, marketing, partnerships), and leadership to deliver an opinionated product that delights users
- Instill a company-wide culture of design excellence and continuous improvement of our product and design process
- Create user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
Some of the skills that we are excited about
- Experience leading high-caliber design teams
- Experience operating in an early-stage high-growth startup
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Demonstrated experience in application systems design, with a passion for solving complex problems
- Track record of designing high-quality interactive software applications
- Command expressing ideas through visuals and prototypes (we use Figma)
- A strongly held belief that details matter
- Active and passionate user of cryptocurrency
- Work effectively in a remote setting and able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT
What’s it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Google Meet, Linear, Notion, Slack, Zendesk. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. Learn more about our guiding principles.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.