Who we are?
Deontea Ltd is a highly specialised firm providing regulatory services and solutions to the financial industry participants (Investment firms, Asset Managers, Payment service or other FinTech Firms).
Deontea Ltd was founded by ex-regulators & financial market specialists to respond to a pressing demand for dedicated skills and expert knowledge that today’s Big 4 and most law firms rarely possess since the sophistication of regulations, the complexity of financial markets and supervisory authorities’ expectations have considerably evolved.
Also, most today’s firms are global and/or operate in an integrated manner across numerous jurisdictions whilst their service providers have stayed “local”. Most of our team members have worked in various European countries, have evolved within renowned financial institutions and are multi-language speakers: it allows Deontea Ltd to provide unique true cross-border services and not to rely on 3rd party advice from other firms in overseas jurisdictions.
Deontea Ltd supports firms in meeting their regulatory obligations with confidence and obtain assurance that their systems and controls are proportionate, fit for purpose while staying business friendly.
About the role
We are looking for an intern to help us grow and develop our presence in France within the crypto and fintech industry.
- Map the French crypto and fintech community
- Identify new prospects and business development opportunities
- Proactively seek-out and engage with potential clients and more widely with the French crypto and fintech community
- Work closely with the analyst team to present proposals
- Innovate new ways to grow our presence and increase awareness of the Deontea’s brand in France
- Contract new development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum Bac + 2
- Proactive, curious, and willing to learn
- Willingness to develop an understanding of the business and related services
- Keen interest in and understanding of the crypto-asset and fintech industry
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Remunerated internship + generous commissions pay out on all new business development
- Flexible working arrangements, remote working and Paris office meeting
- Our staff enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom, and autonomy
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, decades of financial industry knowledge transfer.
- Working with renown experts in their fields and holistic environment.