What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We’re hiring for DeFi Quant researchers who are passionate about blockchain and decentralized finance. You will be participating in a cutting edge DeFi protocol design. Candidates would join the DeFi research team to work with new and existing DeFi protocols to derive actionable insights and strategies through financial modelling and advanced computational methods.
Independently conducting cutting edge DeFi research, design and analysis.
Developing models and frameworks for innovative financial products.
Designing and running simulations for stress testing and backtesting of DeFi protocols’ risk parameters.
Analyzing on-chain and market data, implementing various analytics and data science tools to draw conclusions from the analysis.
Collaborating with top teams in the global DeFi space to help to improve existing products.
Conduct protocol analysis from a financial and token engineering perspective.
Evaluate the underlying mathematical design behind each DeFi protocols
What you need to succeed:
- Strong educational background in analytical fields such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Quantitative Finance etc.
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Experience with numerical and statistical packages such as NumPy and Pandas
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quantitative analytics and quantitative research
- Proficiency with blockchain applications and Decentralized Finance.
- Good communication skills, a team player who enjoys thriving in collaboration.
- Solidity programming experience is a bonus.
Please attach cover letter and github repo.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.