What You’ll Do：
- According to the company’s data warehouse specifications and business understanding, build a universal and flexible data warehouse system that can quickly support the needs and reduce repetitive development work effort.
- Data model design, development, testing, deploy, online data job monitoring and the ability to quickly solve complex problems, especially the optimization of complex calculation logic and performance tuning, etc.
- Participate in Data governance, include the construction of the company’s metadata management system and data quality monitoring system.
- Participate in technical team building and learning growth, and contribute to the team’s overall knowledge accumulation and skill improvement.
Who You Are：
- 3+ years experiences of data lake and data warehouse design and developement experience.
- Deeply understanding about data warehouse modeling and data governance.
- Solid knowledge of data warehouse development methodology, including dimensional modeling, information factory and onedata, etc.
- Proficient in Hive & Spark SQL programming languages.
- Proficient in Big Data batch pipeline development.
- Familiar with Big Data components including but not limited to Hadoop, HIve, Spark, Delta lake, Hudi, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Experiences with AWS Big Data services is a plus.
- Clear mind, with good business requirement understanding, analysis, abstraction and system design capabilities.
- Have strong team collaboration attitude and develop partnership with other teams and business.
- Those who have experienced data volume above PB level in Internet companies and solve difficult production issues are preferred.
- Be optimistic, ability to adapt quickly to meet new challenges and quick to respond against incidents