ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
ZORA is actively seeking a talented and driven Data Scientist to join our team. As a Data Scientist at ZORA, you will collaborate on a wide array of product and business problems with a diverse set of cross-functional partners across product, engineering and marketing. You’ll play a key role in building foundational data systems, contributing to core data products like Feed and Search, and assisting in the development of metrics for driving product and business decisions.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain data systems, including ETLs, dashboards, and analytics across multiple teams.
- Contribute to ZORA’s product roadmap by working closely with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of prioritization: from complex and nebulous business context, to well-defined objectives, to a roadmap of scoped opportunities for leveraging data science to drive business results
- Leverage statistical approaches to solve Creator and Collector problems, and perform deep analysis against complex product and blockchain datasets
- Contribute to the culture of ZORA’s data team by influencing processes, tools, and systems that will allow us to make better decisions in a scalable way
Skills we’re looking for
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL for data manipulation, analysis, and modeling.
- Previous experience in product analytics, particularly within the context of early-stage companies, and a track record of shipping improvements with growth and product organizations
- Familiarity with data pipeline concepts and some experience with orchestration tools like Dagster or Airflow.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and foster a data-informed culture
We’d love it if you had
- An interest in NTFs, crypto data and a willingness to learn more about the crypto ecosystem (Any Dune wizards out there?)
- Some experience in statistical analysis, hypothesis testing, and experimental design for AB testing and product experimentation.
- Familiarity with using 3rd party APIs
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.