We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 650,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
Our HQ is in Lausanne but we welcome applications from candidates all over Europe!
What you might be doing:
- Identify, develop and deploy algorithms aimed at solving business problems in a high pace environment.
- Use large and complex data sets to produce impactful business insights.
- Help the organization accurately measure the impact of various initiatives.
- Proactively use data to inform relevant business decisions and prioritize development on the basis of business impact.
- Provide data based solutions and automation aimed at optimizing operations and user experience.
- Use data to enrich business initiatives by identifying weaknesses and opportunities and challenging uninformed decisions.
- Help us SwissBorg grow by contributing to our recruitment efforts: interviewing, onboarding, etc.
- Transform data analysis into intuitive and easy to communicate business cases.
What you might bring:
- 3 years of experience as a data scientist or an equivalent/relevant role.
- Hands-on experience solving real problems by leveraging statistical methods, machine learning and mathematical computing.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python to manage and process large volumes of data
- Strong knowledge of statistics, time series analysis, and modeling.
- Willingness to always improve and challenge the existing knowledge of the situation
- Excellent visualization skills and ability to present clearly and concisely results
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to persuade stakeholders to adjust plans.
- You proactively and independently investigate and pursue answers to business problems.
- Team player who is open to support/mentor colleagues to ensure the success of the team.
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible working hours
– 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
– Annual team retreats – We’d love to see you at the next one!
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.