Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero’s simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a skilled Backend Engineer to join our team and focus on building a data platform to serve the needs of LayerZero developers. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and data engineering, with experience in building high-performance and scalable data platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and build a scalable and reliable data platform that can handle large amounts of blockchain data.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to ensure data is processed and stored accurately and efficiently.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure data is properly integrated into our products and services.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the data platform to ensure efficient processing and retrieval of data.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in data engineering and blockchain to ensure our data platform is cutting-edge.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development and data engineering.
- Strong expertise in AWS and/or GCP Infrastructure
- Experience with building scalable and reliable data platforms.
- Experience with distributed systems and data processing frameworks.
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies and their use cases.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.