Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Data Engineer on the Generative AI team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of scalable data pipelines and storage systems. Your work will support the development and deployment of machine learning models and AI-driven strategies. You’ll play a critical role in enabling data-driven decision-making and enhancing the capabilities of generative AI models.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, and efficient data pipelines that can handle large volumes of data
- Implement data storage solutions that ensure data integrity, availability, and security
- Work closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers to operationalize AI models and algorithms
- Optimize data retrieval and develop dashboards for easy data visualization and interpretation
- Manage data warehousing solutions and ensure compliance with data governance and privacy regulations
- Continuously evaluate new technologies and tools to improve the performance of data systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data needs and deliver on business requirements
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience in designing and building large-scale data infrastructure in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Go or Rust
- Expertise in database systems (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, graph)
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools (e.g., Airflow, Luigi) is a plus
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (e.g., LangChain, TensorFlow, PyTorch) is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 70k – 100k commensurate with experience and equity options available)
- All-expense paid biannual team retreats at various destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, Dubai and Thailand
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.chorus.one.