Dispatch is looking for a driven, forward-thinking candidate to join our team as a Data Engineer! You will develop creative and scalable solutions to marshal blockchain data with complex structures. As an engineer on the team, you will contribute to the full spectrum of our systems, from managing foundational processing and data storage, to building and maintaining scalable pipelines, to developing frameworks, tools, and internal applications to make that data easily and efficiently available to other teams and systems. You have the composure and aptitude required to work effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure, and fast-paced startup environment.
You have experience working with complex data, systems, and have a solid understanding of technology fundamentals. You will demonstrate the composure and aptitude required to work effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure, and fast-paced startup environment.
This position is best suited for a highly collaborative, team-oriented individual who is passionate about innovation and making an impact in the technology and financial markets.
This person will build and manage our data pipelines and work closely with the department’s head in creating the roadmap, design, and infrastructure from beginning to end. Experience building systems and applications from the ground up is a plus, but a real passion for our mission of fairness and transparency is imperative.
- Self-starter with the capability of executing on projects independently
- Experience working with complex data, systems, and have a solid understanding of technology fundamentals
- Collaborative team player
- Strong communication skills to distill clear ideas to non-technical audiences
What you’ll do:
- Design, build, and operate our foundational data infrastructure
- Automate repeatable processes with solutions that are robust, configurable, and scalable
- Establish real-time data pipelines to acquire/distribute data within our application’s ecosystem
- Build and maintain SDKs for use by internal services
- Manage and maintain database architectures
- A passion for data and challenging problems
- A bias to ship and iterate alongside product management and design partners
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently build large data sets from real time data feeds
- Experience as a data engineer working with data pipelines built in the cloud, including knowledge of related distributed data frameworks like Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Proven success with query optimization, resource allocation and management and data lake performance
- Wide experience with relational and non-relational database technologies (PostgreSQL, Cassandra, etc.)
- Coding experience in Rust, Python, Node.js, and Go, along with a zeal for writing well-designed, testable software
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers’ rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.solana.com.