Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out from the traditional banking system and choose freedom… We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading 🙂
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- We pay and compensate well
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health, Learning and Remote Workspace allowances
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year. (Stockholm in the summer and a warmer location in the winter)
- Curious about the Bitcoin country? We offer company-paid business trips to El Salvador.
- Central office in Stockholm
- We welcome the crypto curious and expert and are happy to help you learn and grow
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and building data pipelines to support the data needs of our e-commerce business.
You will work closely with data analysts to understand their data requirements and build the necessary infrastructure to enable data-driven decision making.
Your primary mission will be to ensure that our data systems are efficient, reliable, and scalable, and that our team has access to the data they need to make informed decisions.
You will also be the driving force behind making our company more data driven.
- Designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines to ingest, process, and store data from a variety of sources, such as transactional databases, log files, and APIs.
- Developing and implementing data models to support business needs and enable data-driven decision making.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to understand their data needs and build appropriate data infrastructure.
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy through testing, monitoring, and debugging of data pipelines.
- Building and maintaining documentation for data pipelines, data models, and other technical assets.
- As the first data engineer of the company you will have to be the decision maker on a lot of early architecture choices.
You bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering
- Experience with both relational and documental databases, preferably MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with data storage and processing systems.
- Familiarity with data modeling and design.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, like marketing and product stakeholders.
- Experience with marketing and legal compliance data is a plus.
- Some machine learning experience is also a plus.
- To become part of a passionate and talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Besides the salary thing ;-), awesome perks and benefits
We know, we know, the boring part…but it’s really important and we highly suggest you don’t turn your back on this opportunity because sometimes the train of the future only passes in our station once!
We are happy that you kept reading!!
Does it sound like you so far? Get your boarding pass and apply!
Dear future colleague, high five for good life choices! We can’t wait to hear from you!
1 – We’ll start with an online assessment that will take you only a little more than an hour.
2 – Then we’ll get to know you a bit better in an interview with our HR Team! On this one, you don’t need to prepare anything, you just need to be yourself!
3 – Next up is a technical interview with our Devs while you can chat about all the techy parts of things.
4 – You are doing great and that leads you to the practical challenge that should take no more than a few days to a week to complete!
5 – Finally, the closing stage is where we ask you for references contacts. There’s also a final interview where we discuss your practical challenge, and all practicalities and hopefully make you an offer we also hope you can’t refuse.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.bitrefill.com.