About The Position
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants (Ubisoft, Square Enix…) and famous brands (Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead…).
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022.
The Sandbox has more than 1,5 million accounts created and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor product data on a daily basis to identify issues rapidly + send warnings in case of issue
- Analyse live data to identify product weaknesses
- Provide daily data reports to the Head of LiveOps and the LiveOps team
- Answer data requests from the Head of LiveOps and the LiveOps team
- Make deep product recommendations based on data analysis
- Closely work with the data team to improve data collection methods (suggest new events, suggest new tools, suggest dashboard entries…)
- Prepare data tag plans for all new events
- Define and deduct users segmentation, and include them in product recommendations
What we are looking for
- Great analytical skills with an emphasis on product
- Experience with data analysis on gaming projects, ideally F2P
- General understanding of marketing and acquisition, and ability to correlate to the product
- Very good math skills. Should be able to perform advanced probability calculations in order to optimize balancing and run simulations
- Highly skilled with Google Sheet (good knowledge of advanced formula, but knowledge of scripting not required)
- Familiar with most popular data analytics tools (firebase, amplitude, Facebook analytics, google analytics, game analytics…)
- High interest in game design (being able to suggest product improvements)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Blockchain operations (being able to gather data through Blockchain queries) is a huge plus but not mandatory
- Experience with Data analyst on a mobile game production is a strong plus (as it fits our business model best)
The following requirements are mandatory to apply:
- Fluent in oral French
- Fluent in oral and written English
- CV and Cover Letter must be provided in English
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.sandbox.game.