As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
Our Customer Experience Team lives out our mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrencies everyday, by providing amazing experiences to our customers. As a member of our CE team, you will play a critical role in advancing our mission through leading a team in delivering a ‘6-Star’ experience.
As a CE Manager, you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of delivering outstanding service for a division of the CE Team. You’ll ensure that the processes we use to interact with customers elevates the work of our team and advances the high quality experiences our customers deserve. You’ll develop individuals and build thriving teams to ensure every client receives amazing service.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Kraken’s success. This role is an opportunity to unleash your creativity & do the best work of your life, supporting others in doing the same.
Interested so far? Here’s how the hiring process will look:
-Video call screen with our Talent Acquisition team (45 minutes)
-Round 1 interview with one of our directors (60 minutes)
-Round 2 iInterview with our executive (60 minutes)
-Case study (to be completed within 72 hours)
- Lead the division for the Social Support of Kraken’s Client Engagement team in delivering a 6-Star client experience
- Execute complex, long-term projects that have many stakeholders and advance Kraken Service
- Manage risk by making thoughtful decisions in uncertain environments
- Establish processes that drive amazing client interactions resulting in Kraken Evangelists
- Take an active role in protecting clients and the company’s privacy, data, and funds
- Listen to Kraken Clients and drive data driven changes furthering the client experience
- Reevaluate support processes aiming to improve client experience and increase efficiency
- Drive key performance indicators; including client satisfaction & operating efficiency
- You have 3+ years of related experience managing other managers and supervisors
- You have 2+ years of experience in program or project management
- You have 2+ years in social management
- You are experienced in tracking agent KPIs and associated metrics to support performance management
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and motivated to accelerate global crypto adoption
- You have experience leading, managing, and running multiple teams and functions that care deeply about the experience of its customers
- You have experience providing analysis and strategic recommendations for driving business improvements.
- You are highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- You are a skilled writer and speaker with experience communicating to all levels of an organization, including executives
- You create an environment where an engaged team thrives and achieves amazing accomplishments
- You are capable of focusing on the big picture while understanding how each support process directly contributes to or detracts from the overall client experience
- You are extremely tech savvy
Location Tagging: #US #EU #APAC #CANADA #LI-Remote #LI-GW1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.