Ledger is first and foremost a customer-centric company. We build solutions for our customers and continually use their feedback to improve our products and keep growing. As part of the Customer Success team, you will be the first point of contact between our customers and the Ledger team. You will be in charge of providing quick and efficient technical support, and to do your best to ensure customer satisfaction.
The requests you will receive will be related to Ledger products and services, and will require patience and compassion to meet customers wherever they are in their learning journey. Issues encountered will span across all of the products and services Ledger provides, from transaction issues, connection troubleshooting, RMAs, and much more. If the answer can’t be found on our Support page, you will be the person our customers will reach out to. Prior crypto experience isn’t strictly necessary, but a strong inclination toward helping people is a must. You have the aptitude to learn, and are excited to dive headfirst into a career in a new and exciting industry.
– Ensure customer satisfaction & reply to day-to-day customer requests;
– Communicate clearly and concisely: write clear and well-structured documentation on service tickets and follow up to ensure resolution;
– Identify recurring support trends and product performance issues, providing timely feedback to our product team;
– Work to eliminate common support inquiries by suggesting improvements to our knowledge base articles, FAQs, and other support documentation to ensure customers can self-serve as much as possible;
– Be involved in support escalations as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products;
– Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments, such as our R&D, Legal, and Marketing teams;
– Participate in external events around the world;
– Always be learning – about both crypto and also Ledger’s products. A week in crypto is a lifetime in other industries, and you’ll need to stay on the cutting edge.
What we’re looking for
– Previous experience in customer support or in a customer-facing role;
– Must have a “Customer First” attitude;
– Strong interest for cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain environments is a must;
– Outstanding written and verbal skills in English are mandatory. Any additional language is appreciated;
– Ability to learn about hardware & software products and to analyze technical and/or factual data;
– Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides, forms as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point);
– Proficiency in Zendesk or Sprinklr (Customer Experience Management Platforms) is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
Flexibility: A hybrid work policy. Early birds and late risers are equally welcome. No night shifts. Traditional and alternative weekend work days are available.
Remote policy: First 4 weeks 100% onsite for a stronger onboarding experience, then hybrid setup onsite / remote will be possible (with a minimum of 2 days per week in the office).
High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.