Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager with extensive knowledge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries, including DeFi, NFT, and Web3. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive exceptional customer service and support in using our crypto analytics platform. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers and will work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure customer success.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and maintain relationships with a portfolio of customers to ensure their success and satisfaction with our platform.
- Act as the voice of the customer, providing regular feedback to internal teams on how to improve our platform and better meet customer needs.
- Proactively identify and address potential customer challenges, and work with internal teams to find solutions.
- Provide training and support to new and existing customers to help them fully utilize the platform and achieve their goals.
- Be consultative with customers and identify opportunities for account expansion and retain customers.
- Collaborate with the product team to prioritize feature requests and product improvements based on customer feedback.
- As an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build our Customer Success team and shape Nansen’s trajectory
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role ideally customer success, preferably working with a technical product, and managing relationships with companies in the crypto, software, or finance industries
- In-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries, including DeFi, NFT, and Web3.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to find creative solutions to customer challenges.
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Experience with project management, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability, setting a high bar of excellence for oneself and others
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Nansen’s product
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.