Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure for blockchains and Web 3.0 technologies. This means dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralized applications. Parity Technologies has a small but growing team of developers dedicated to building on Substrate and creating a fantastic developer experience for future users.
Our headquarters is located in Berlin, but Parity has teammates distributed across the EU and beyond. Remote working arrangements are common and possible; we’re happy to discuss this more during the recruiting process!
About the role:
This role will be focused on building and managing customer relationships, ongoing engagements, implementation of projects and onboarding customers. With the key goals of increasing adoption of Substrate/Polkadot and developing high-value initiatives as well as programmes.
- Work closely with the partners, business development and services teams to drive technical and commercial success for customers
- Accountable and responsible for activating, onboarding, managing and driving customer engagements
- Being the internal voice of customer and work closely across teams to improve customer journey
- Evaluate and improve tutorials, documentation, demos and other communication collaterals by working closely with our marketing and docs team
- 3+ years of experience in customer success role in the software/technology industry
- Understanding of blockchain ecosystems and commercial acumen
- Strong program management skills and able to address multiple projects in parallel
- Past experience of cultivating and managing relationships with senior corporate executives and start-up founders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Experience and passion for the blockchain, DLT industry
- Experience structuring complex commercial public-private partnerships
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom, and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.