Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Customer Success Manager – Commodities, you’ll get to:
- Lead the customer engagement for the commodities business line after onboarding
- Steer the client’s priorities and strategy to help ensure their long-term success
- Discover or create new opportunities to deepen the existing partnership
- Coordinate and align multiple stakeholders within the client’s organization and Paxos
- Develop commercial and technical champions within the client’s organization
- Support the successful executive stakeholder engagement with these accounts
- Organize across all functions at Paxos for the successful delivery of existing and new solutions for the customer
- Partner with the team to establish and maintain an engagement model to scale customer success management
- Act as the voice of the customer and share client feedback to bring alignment and drive continuous improvement
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 3+ years of experience leading complex enterprise technology engagements, preferably with financial institutions
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- You will have a track record of influencing internal and external stakeholders through competing priorities, dependencies and tradeoffs
- Experience in account management including account monitoring and relationship management
You might also have:
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex new technologies
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent program management skills
- Prior experience in commodities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and passion for solving problems
- You have comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter paxos.com.