Figment is the world’s leading provider of blockchain infrastructure. We provide the most comprehensive staking solution for our over 200+ institutional clients including exchanges, wallets, foundations, custodians, and large token holders to earn rewards on their crypto assets. These clients rely on Figment’s institutional staking service including rewards optimization, rapid API development, rewards reporting, partner integrations, governance, and slashing protection. Figment is backed by industry experts, financial institutions and our global team across twenty three countries. This all leads to our mission to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web3 ecosystem.
We are a growth stage technology company – looking for people who are builders and doers. People who are comfortable plotting their course through ambiguity and uncertainty to drive impact and who are excited to work in new ways and empower a generative company culture.
About the Role
In the role of Customer Success Manager at Figment, you will serve as the primary contact for some of our most significant APAC clients. Your role will be pivotal in delivering an exceptional onboarding experience. Your responsibilities include strengthening customer relationships, overseeing customer staking and onboarding processes, introducing new products to explore upsell opportunities, and gathering product feedback to uncover product growth
- Provide onboarding, account management and support for customers post sale, throughout the implementation and staking lifecycle
- Manage all all inbound customer requests from your book of customers
- Identify, track and resolve customer pain points and queries and build scalable solutions to solve for these
- Drive customer satisfaction practices to increase retention and drive upsell opportunities
- Advocate for customer needs within the organization, working closely with product development sales and support teams
- Provide expert guidance to clients on the best utilization of our solutions to meet their specific needs
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and collaborate with the sales team to drive upsell initiatives
- Keep customers informed about product updates, new features, and industry best practices
- Support local APAC Lead with operational workflows, including partner engagement, client relationship management, creating presentation materials, assisting in marketing & events coordination and other administrative activities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a customer success management role, or a customer success position within the blockchain industry
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders at organizations
- Excellent cross functional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Deep familiarity with cryptocurrency products, blockchain technology and ideally protocol staking
- Fluency in English and Japanese required
- Experience in managing customer information and communication in Salesforce, JIRA and intercom
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.