Zama’s mission is to safeguard privacy by making the internet encrypted end-to-end.
Zama is building a suite of products for securing AI applications in the cloud and on the blockchain. Developers and data scientists can build FHE-friendly applications using our technology without having to know cryptography.
Zama was founded by Pascal Paillier, a pioneer in FHE, and Rand Hindi, a serial privacy entrepreneur.
If you would like to learn more about Fully Homomorphic Encryption, you can read our 6-min introduction: https://6min.zama.ai/
Zama’s mission is to safeguard privacy by making the internet encrypted end-to-end. Zama’s products help web2 and web3 developers build private-by-design applications using homomorphic encryption (FHE), without having to learn cryptography.
Zama was founded by Pascal Paillier, a pioneer in FHE, and Ra
nd Hindi, a serial privacy entrepreneur, and has a team of veteran cryptographers, including Nigel Smart, Marc Joye, Ilaria Chillotti and others.
As a cryptography researcher, your job main responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct research on broad cryptography topics, from FHE to ZK to blockchain and other things that could be useful for Zama.
- Contribute to new Zama technologies and IP.
- Help developers to turning new technologies into actual product offerings.
- Publish in top conferences
He / She / They should have:
- PhD or equivalent in mathematics, computer science or cryptography
- Strong experience building and implementing cryptographic techniques
- Passionate about open source and research
- Be a friendly team player
- Be obsessed with making things that actually work for users
We are a full remote company but you should ideally be in an European time zone.
Our recruitment process is outlined in detail here: https://www.zama.ai/post/how-we-hire-at-zama
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75008)
- Possible full remote
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.zama.ai.