Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Conduct thorough research on finance processes to scale crypto-finance operations, focusing on institutional customer invoicing.
- Research and evaluate tools for automating crypto finance reports.
- Collaborate with various departments to design efficient processes for automating or outsourcing client invoicing.
- Gain insight into crypto finance processes by participating in finance workflow.
- Contribute actively to projects aimed at scaling the finance function at Chorus One.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience or exposure to accounting.
- You understand crypto and are eager to learn about blockchain technology.
- You make things happen and only the implementation satisfies you.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Information Technology (Wirtschaftsinformatik) or related field (finance/business/accounting/engineering)
- Availability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Fluent in English.
- By the end of the internship you will have a solid understanding of the finance operations of a crypto staking company
- Gather experience in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
- Paid internship, 500-3000 CHF/month
- Place of work: Remote / Zug / St. Gallen
- Internship duration: 3-6 months
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.chorus.one.