We are Laminar Projects!
We are a Construction Consultancy & Tech Startup Hybrid!
We help construction projects optimize their project management as a consultancy and then we use our revenues to develop our own software products. We do things the Laminar Way, that is, we bring control and clarity to projects by implementing pragmatic solutions using a mix of the latest technology, our own processes, and a big dose of common sense.
Our team has two distinct yet entwined missions: to fully digitize the construction of human civilization and create a new type of organization that enables human flourishing while delivering a huge positive impact on society. To achieve both, our philosophy for those in our team is simple: We exist so that everyone in our team can work in a community that:
- Connects us with meaningful relationships
- Inspires us to develop ourselves to become better humans
- Empowers us to learn new things just for the fun of it
So, at this point you might be asking what makes us different from other opportunities you might be looking at. Here are a couple of pointers to answer that question:
- We aren’t a company; we are a team. We thrive on being a growing startup, with a dynamic culture and a tight-knit team. Our leaders are more like coaches and one of our main objectives is to give 5 years’ worth of learning and development for every 1 year with us.
- 100% of our profits go into R&D projects, including developing our own platform to digitize construction project management. If there is an inner tech-y vein pulsing by now, this is the place to be!
- Fast and transparent progression based on our development matrix. This means that our roles and salaries are purely meritocratic, focusing on capability over experience. So, if you have the skills to hop to the next level, you will get reviewed and promoted, simple as that. And if you don’t have the skills yet, you can learn them with us.
We are currently looking for a copywriter to join our sales and marketing team. As a dynamic and tech-driven startup, curiosity and ingenuity are two of the main traits that we love about our applicants!
In this role, an ideal candidate would:
- Represent Laminar with a distinct tone of voice and a consistent, coherent narrative, using powerful storytelling to make our messaging as effective as possible
- Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums, such as LinkedIn posts, newsletters, bids, proposals, job ads and presentations
- Work alongside digital marketers and videographers to enhance our scripts
- Conduct in-depth research for content creation
- Edit, revise, and proofread as required
- Use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for maximum reach
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of proven experience as a copywriter or related role (Required)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills (Required)
- Proficient with MS Office (Required)
- Knowledge of online content creation and familiarity with SEO (Required)
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field (Nice to have)
- Quick understanding of new things and self-driven learner, with excellent analytical skills (Nice to have)
- Organizational skills, essential to working as efficiently as possible, enabling focus on projects at hand (Nice to have)
- An exposure to or basic understanding of the construction and engineering industries (Nice to have)
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team!
Salary and Benefits
- Full time contract, fully remote but with a co-working environment in Lisbon
- Performance-related salary. For Copy/Bid Writer, the proposed package would be between 25k€ and 40k€ annually / GBP Equivalent if UK based (depending on the level) plus Health Insurance
- Annual bonus in equity, depending on the level
- You will be supported to excel in whichever areas you are most interested in! With Laminar, development is unbounded!
In terms of application, we usually start with a screening call to tell you what we are all about in a small, casual conversation. That helps you to know us a bit better and tell us a bit about yourself. We then have an interview with a technical challenge to better assess your capability. From there on, it is down to the offer stage.
Usually, we try to make the process as smooth as possible by ensuring we would get back to you in a maximum of two weeks.
We get hundreds of applications so please include a short summary/cover letter explaining why you want to join us and what you think you bring to the team - We aren’t a giant faceless corporation; we really care about the people who want to join our team so all letters will be read by one of the Partners.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter laminar.applytojob.com.