As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
Kraken’s Business Onboarding team is expanding as fast as the crypto industry itself. As part of the Client Engagement function we play a crucial role in Kraken’s mission. Our team’s objective is to provide an exceptional onboarding experience to clients wanting to invest their company funds, trade in larger volumes or offer cryptocurrency payment options to their customers. Our fully remote, global team collaborates to solve problems to continually raise the standard of services we offer.
As a Business Onboarding Specialist you will use your strong written communication skills to communicate with clients directly through email. Your daily focus will be using your background in KYC onboarding to process the applications of professional traders and institutional clients. You will help deliver a six-star client experience. Together, we contribute to the further legitimization of the cryptocurrency movement and to the acceleration of the adoption of cryptocurrencies on a global scale.
Our ideal candidate is a crypto-passionate client-advocate with an eye for detail. You must be ready to work hard with a close-knit team of sharp critical thinkers in a culture cultivated for feedback. You will succeed if you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and motivated to master the skills required to excel in your role. You will fit in if you are excited by being at the forefront of the crypto industry representing a leading exchange.
For this role, you must be available to work between 16:00 – 24:00 UTC, and will also be required to work weekends. This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency.
Interested so far? Here’s how the hiring process will look:
-Pre-screen assessment – around crypto and customer support (to be completed in 72 hours)
-Video call screen with our Talent Acquisition team (45 minutes)
-Interview with the team (60 minutes)
- Facilitate the seamless onboarding of individual and business clients
- Contribute to the creation of an exceptional experience for every client
- Conduct client research on open source databases, and effectively communicate with clients via email
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) and Client Due Diligence (CDD) procedures
- Coordinate directly with Kraken’s Compliance team to obtain relevant KYC requirements
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA), and reach performance goals set by your Supervisor
- Attend team meetings, training sessions and be diligent in keeping up with our onboarding knowledge base
- Provide feedback and let your management line know how they can help you achieve your goals
- Fundamental understanding and experience with regulatory KYC/CDD and AML requirements
- 1+ years of experience working in the financial services or crypto industry
- Strong knowledge of business models, various corporate structures and beneficial ownership requirements
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and written English communication skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality
- People-centered, supportive, flexible and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and to handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a six-star experience for our clients
- Experience in a role where performance is measured with quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Availability to work between 16:00 -24:00 UTC
Nice to have
- Fluency in a second language
Location tagging: #CANADA #US #APAC #LI-Remote #LI-GW1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.