Site SuiNetwork Sui Foundation
The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance. Collectively, our goal is to successfully launch on mainnet, support the continuing growth of the ecosystem, and welcome the next billing users to Web3.
We are looking for an impactful content writer and editor with the ability to deliver on both long-form content (e.g. blog articles) and short-form copywriting (e.g. social media). In this role, you will also develop the content strategy for Sui’s audience, shape ideas for future narratives, and own the content calendar for coordination and execution. You will work closely with cross functional teams including product management, product marketing, growth, developer relations, comms and other XFNs to develop content for Sui and its products. You will play a key role in driving engagement across all of Sui’s owned and operated properties.
- Oversee the content plan and execution for key launches, initiatives, moments, and announcements
- Write, review, edit, and update content across Sui’s properties including websites, blogs, and social media posts
- Ensure all copies are on brand; provide feedback on brand positioning, messaging, and tone
- Make content development a collaborative process, revising copy based on feedback and direction, and capturing insights from other cross-functional teams
- Conduct extensive research and interviews to ensure information accuracy and positioning; manage and own the review process across XFNs – legal, product, other teams, etc
- Communicate milestones, tracking timelines and project status
- 5-8 years of experience in content writing or communications; preferably in the tech industry
- Strong writer with experience across various content formats (blog posts, social media, presentations, infographics, web copy, email, customer stories, industry research reports, etc.)
- A strong track record of being both strategy and execution-oriented, with a focus on excellence and successfully managing through completion
- Strong attention to detail with a keen editorial eye for communicating complex concepts effectively and on brand
- Strong aptitude in working cross-functionally with product, marketing, developer relations and growth
- Have experience or significant interest in blockchain space and related writing
- Technical writing background a plus
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.sui.io.