Site AlchemyPlatform Alchemy
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We’ve built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As an engineer focused on systems engineering at Alchemy, you’ll be working with the wider engineering team on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of the infrastructure that supports our developer platform used globally. Alchemy runs a huge number of node clients on linux hosts, and you’ll focus on improving reliability, observability, automation, developer productivity and product reliability for this critical piece of infrastructure.
- Improve our cutting edge blockchain client management system
- Improve important monitoring and alerting around host and container health
- Provide tooling to increase velocity of new blockchain deployments
- Develop and own best practices for managing production infrastructure: provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring, etc
- Provide input into long-term platform requirements and operational guidelines with a focus on reliability
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
- Build and maintain documentation around process and workflows
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience as a CSE/SysAdmin/DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
- Expertise managing linux hosts on both ARM and x86 architectures
- Experience working with AWS and cloud infrastructures in general
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Experience with networking and configuring / managing VPC networks
- Experience automating complex workflows across distributed systems and remediating production issues.
- Experience with container runtimes such as Docker
- (Preferred) Experience with container schedulers such as Kubernetes
- An understanding of security best practices
- (Preferred) Experience with Typescript and Python
- (Preferred) Experience with real-time telemetry and tracing tools like Prometheus and DataDog
- (Preferred) Good understanding of web applications, microservice architecture
- Passion for blockchain technologies a plus
- Web3 experience, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.