About the team:
Luno is a market leading crypto exchange on a mission to put the power of crypto into everyone’s hands, and we are building a market leading Compliance function to support these goals. As we grow our Compliance function globally, we are now looking for an exceptional individual to join the team and take ownership for our Compliance Assurance capabilities. We are growing fast, and this is a superb opportunity to make your mark in a truly outstanding organisation
The role in a nutshell:
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, and talented Compliance Assurance Manager. Reporting to the Global Head of Compliance, you will be an integral member of the Compliance Management team and work with our wider Compliance team, as well as all areas of the global business, to manage the planning, execution and reporting of our compliance Assurance activities. As Luno continues to grow, we are looking for a candidate with prior experience in an assurance role who will build out a monitoring and testing programme which will provide senior management with assurance as to the effectiveness with which our controls align with our regulatory obligations, and that our policy commitments are met. The successful candidate will be passionate about compliance, with a drive to contribute to and enhance the strong compliance culture across the organisation.
Your mission will be:
- Development and ownership of Luno’s Compliance Assurance programme
- Conduct assurance reviews of our 1LoD controls to ensure regulatory obligations are met
- Manage waivers/exceptions process for any Compliance policy deviations
- Establish effective reporting of al monitoring and testing activities, to be shared internally within the compliance management team, as well as reporting up to the Group Risk Committee
- Working in close partnership with the wider Compliance team, as well as our Internal Audit team, ensure the assurance activities cover any areas of focus for external stakeholders (e.g. regulators, banking partners, etc.)
A little about you:
- In-depth knowledge of, and a passion for, AML/CFT compliance
- Excellent organisational skills – prior experience of implementing an organisational Compliance Assurance Programme
- Previous experience of working in partnership with Internal Audit to plan and execute a complementary monitoring and testing plan
- A pragmatic and responsible approach to compliance with regulatory obligations
- The ability to collaborate across geographies, functional areas and competencies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A predisposition for taking ownership and consistently delivering excellence
- A desire for continuous learning, with the ability to quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Experience in the cryptocurrency industry (desirable, but not essential)
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.luno.com.