Acala’s mission is to build and nurture the autonomous financial infrastructure of the decentralized web. Delivering on this mission will bring more financial accessibility, opportunity, and prosperity to everyone on the planet through a new, open financial system.
Acala buids the liquidity layer for web3 finance that is captive and sustainable. It aims to provide infrastructures for HyFi (DeFi+CeFi) solutions with crypto and real-world assets. Acala offers a Universal Asset Hub that hosts multichain liquid staking token (LST) protocols (such as liquid DOT – LDOT), an AMM decentralized exchange, and an app platform that is EVM-compatible and highly customizable (based on Substrate). Acala is secured by Polkadot, and is the liquidity gateway of Polkadot parachains and L1/L2 blockchains.
We have secured our support from eminent backers like Polychain, Coinbase Venture, Pantera, DCG and many more.
About the role
As the Community Marketing Manager at Acala your goal will be to keep our base of Users & Developers updated and aware of what our growing suite of DeFi products can offer them, and to strike the balance between asking and telling them what we’re going to building next.
This is a dual role, with both Community and Marketing components, best suited to a Marketing graduate who has experienced the community management side of web-based software products and launch campaigns. The role will benefit from an in-depth knowledge of DeFi application practices, and the common pitfalls they succumb to, but you don’t need to be a Crypto expert.
You’ll be talking directly to our userbase on a daily basis and organising online events and product launches. Without basic to advanced DeFi user knowledge then you may find the learning curve quite steep, but you won’t be alone. You’ll be brainstorming marketing possibilities with an experienced team, as well as the Acala founders themselves, distributed throughout China and New Zealand.
Our ideal candidate will be a DeFi user and an experienced Community or Marketing Manager, who has already spent some time working with blockchain applications, whether commercially successful or not. But at a minimum we need a marketing-oriented individual with a mature interest in decentralised finance as the future, and the general concept behind BTC/ETC applications and their use cases.
Full Time | Contract | Competitive Salary | Remote APAC
What you’ll do
- Manage Community contact via online channels
- Liaise with a network of Ambassador-level users
- Consolidate Community feedback into app enhancements
- Co-ordinate online events that drive our users to engage with our team and products
- Define and own a Social Media strategy, especially geared toward Product Launches
What it takes
- 3 years of Community and/or Marketing Management experience
- Experience moderating an online community; crypto community a plus
- Flexibility to work with our global team across multiple timezones
- Strong passion for and understanding of blockchain ecosystems
What we offer
- Competitive contract-based compensation (you’ll have to invoice us from wherever you are)
- Flexible working hours within Pacific timezones
- Collaborative, transparent and empowering work culture
- Meaningful work on creating better technologies for a fairer future
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds
With 20+ full-time team members working across 8 different countries, our team is truly decentralised. We’re some of the leading blockchain innovators, Substrate & Rust engineers, full-stack dApp developers, & Economist Analysts. But we’re just people like you, working from our shared desire for a fairer and more inclusive financial system, in direct contrast to the clear shortcomings of the current institutions that run our world.
The community we’re building is shaped by our values and fuelled by the needs of all humans:
- Inclusion, Care, Trust, and Respect
- Guidance and Support
- Friendship, Community, Real Relationships
We’re building Acala based on a core set of values we believe are in line with the tenets of web3:
- True decentralisation
- Less Trust, More Truth
- Empowering individuals with more autonomy
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter wellfound.com.