At OKEx, our mission is to enable everyone in the world to trade every financial asset in a fairer, faster crypto environment.
To help us further our mission, we are always on the lookout for Community Managers who can help build local communities, grow together with us, and help spearhead mass crypto adoption.
Why should I become an OKEx Community Manager?
We are looking for a Community Manager that holds the same core values as us.
You’ll be at the forefront of technology, educating and sharing your knowledge with our
community users’ on the OKEx platform online or offline, participating and hosting community meetups and increasing the awareness of the OKEx brand.
- Manage and expand the local online and offline OKEx communities
- Focusing on the local market Assist in providing written content for OKEx
- Moderate the local OKEx forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Explore new community friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of OKEx local user base and influence
- Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups, conducting product and service surveys
- Assist with OKEx Heroes recruitment and KOL/Affiliate program
- Help with translations and proofread content related to OKEx
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology and the crypto space and the ability to push information promptly
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consume
- Has clear understanding of achieving the KPI and CPI for campaign, promotion, community growth and user acquisition required by the company
- Strong in analysis and able to create performance budget report for both offline and online activities
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador
- program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Native or near-native level ability in the local language
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.