Status is building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3.
With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community.
As a product, Status is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, transact, and access a revolutionary world of DApps on the decentralized web. But Status is also building foundational infrastructure for the whole Ethereum ecosystem, including the Nimbus ETH 1.0 and 2.0 clients, the Keycard hardware wallet, and the Waku messaging protocol (a continuation of Whisper).
As a team, Status has been completely distributed since inception. Our team is currently 100+ core contributors strong, and welcomes a growing number of community members from all walks of life, scattered all around the globe.
We care deeply about open source, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization’s priorities.
The project & role:
The Status Marketing Team has ambitious plans for 2022! We seek a talented Community Manager with experience in Crypto/Blockchain to join our existing team of 8. Our goal is to build and implement a variety of projects across The Status Network; navigating effortlessly across different time zones in an async, fully remote team. Our mission: to facilitate the growth of the Status brand.
- Assist with Social media work for LATAM (in English) also; social media posts, replying to inbound messages, feedback gathering, engaging with followers, social media stories and live Sessions.
- Manage the Status Community on Discord, removing SPAM, answering questions, engaging with the community, organizing events and among other.
- Help interactions with Status ambassadors for communication, support and rewards:
- Broadcast news and updates to ambassadors;
- Helping ambassadors with task ideas.
- Work across different projects i.e: organizing hackathons, generating ideas for content with influencers.
- Offering general support to the Marketing team on a variety of tasks.
You ideally have:
- Experience in, and passion for, blockchain, crypto, Web3.
- A strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles.
- Understanding of and experience interacting in Ethereum projects.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience of participating in or organizing community events.
Bonus points if:
- Experience working in a remote and fully distributed team.
- Experience working for an open source organization.
- Community management experience.
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
The hiring process for this role will be:
- Interview with Catia from our People Ops team.
- Interview with Eduardo from the Marketing team.
- Interview with two people from the Marketing team.
The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline.
Get to know us:
Questions about this role?
Feel free to get in touch, we are more than happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.status.im.