This is a crucial role in managing the growing Safe community. You will build and execute strategies that engage and educate our decentralized community across a range of channels. We’re excited to speak with people who bring a strong passion for community building and are ready to bring Safe to the masses!
Our Tech Stack: Discord, Discourse, Slack, G-Suite, Notion, Intercom, BI Analytics, Miro, Dapps, Wallets, Block Explorers.
🗃️What you will be doing:
- Create onboarding and educational content so community members know where to go and how to engage with the Safe project (where to go directory, support articles, community blogs, campaign announcements)
- Help moderate our community channels (Forum, Discord, Telegram) and system manage the community’s roles, access and structure.
- Translating complex technical concepts into engaging content to drive engagement adoption.
- Establish sustainable working relationships with community individuals and projects.
- Experiment with Safe affiliate programs and working groups (meme creators, user testers, translators, job jar hunters, ambassadors)
- Oversee our support function sub-team, and plan on new decentralized improvements to the function which leverages our community.
- Create and drive the strategy behind how a community should grow and where community building efforts are best allocated..
- Ensure that feedback is incorporated into community content and approval processes are followed.
- Create great community vibes.
🎒What you will bring:
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize multiple workstreams.
- Be a natural communicator
- Is supportive and patient when dealing with people
- Has strong public speaking capability, with proven experience
- Can write structured documentation
- Has a sense of humor
- Looks for feedback to improve
- Great understanding of the English language
- Experience with web3 technical concepts and content
Nice to have but not essential:
- Knowledge with the L2/sidechain landscape, and recent developments (EIPs, beacon chain, account abstraction)
- Degree in computer science/self-taught engineer or programming proficiency
- Experience working and coordinating between external and internal teams
What we can offer you:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
But most important – grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter safe-global.breezy.hr.