OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City or San Francisco for the majority of our opportunities.
OpenSea is looking to hire a Community Grants Manager. We’re looking for someone who can coordinate and execute all elements of the different grants programs that OpenSea is driving. This includes the internal Ecosystem Grants Program, external grants (think Gitcoin grants, hack-a-thons, and Ethereum grant sponsorships), and all other grants initiatives that OpenSea has yet to initiate. As our first dedicated Grants hire, you will own the process from beginning to end—sourcing grant initiatives, designing the criteria and processes for the grants programs, co-curating the grantees alongside a grants committee, handling correspondence with prospective and selected grantees, executing upon a strategy that supports grantees once they have been selected, managing payments and paperwork for grantees, and all other elements required to build and manage a grants program that has large ambitions. You will work directly with our Head of Community to coordinate and execute upon a larger strategy and make sure all parts of the process are running smoothly.
- Implement higher level grants strategy designed for and by the OpenSea community team
- Build grants strategy for the course of the year, both internal Ecosystem grants and external grant strategies
- Overall grants strategy will vary, but generally includes funding initiatives for the wider NFT ecosystem, and incorporating social impact elements to fund different causes OpenSea is looking to support
- Coordinate with internal grants committee and with individual grantees, as well as designing and executing upon the support system designed for the ‘grantee network’
- This role will likely involve travel to some of the key grants events
- 3+ years in grants program management, social impact driven funding management, or other relevant coordination/management roles supporting for-profit entities funding cause-based initiatives
- Process driven—someone who can own the entire process A-Z for a grants program and do it in a process driven way, working with ample lead time and being able to coordinate different program elements both internally and externally
- Track record of executing upon a strategy implemented from community leadership
- Mindset of ‘no task too big, no task too small’—you can handle pulling the levers of large budget grants, and you can handle pushing the paperwork for it too
- You’re scrappy—OpenSea operates like a startup, and finding ways to be resourceful in our grant initiatives is essential
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, writing ability, and business development sensibility
- Deep curiosity, relentless resourcefulness, and a growth mindset
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a rapidly shifting landscape
- Familiarity with the NFT/crypto space, either professionally or personally is a plus
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.