So far we’ve not spent a single penny on marketing and we want to keep it like that. We believe the best products spread through the word-of-mouth of the community of their users, and we’re very lucky to have a passionate and loving community of thousands of members who voluntarily help each other out, write tutorials, create videos, and get creative in many surprising ways.
Our communication style is very friendly, transparent, casual, witty (but respectful) with our users and community members — i.e. anti-corporate lingo.
Ideally we’re looking for one person (or 🦄) to do all the following tasks, but if you’re only interested in one of them (eg. just shitposting memes on our Twitter) or a few of them (eg. community management + content), that’s ok too.
In this role, you will:
- Run our external communications and manage our community
- Creatively identify opportunities to grow and foster our community
- Need to have a great taste in memes to shitpost on our Twitter. Exhibit a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h
- Host/attend online community events, Twitter spaces, podcasts, etc
- Moderate discussions and ensure a healthy, positive environment for our community members across our Telegram, community forum, and reddit
- Operate our social media accounts
- Collaborate with our team to create how-tos, tutorials, and guides for users
- Write blog posts and press releases
- Come up with new ideas! You’ll run the show
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter umbrel.com.