This is a full time position (40 hours per week).
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Community Manager (full time position) to join our team and oversee the management and engagement of our online community, with a primary focus on our Discord server.
You will play a crucial role in engaging our members, fostering meaningful interactions, and driving Jungle’s community growth.
We are a rapidly growing company with a talented team and strong backing from top investors in the industry such as Bitkraft, Framework Ventures and Delphi Digital.
This is a unique opportunity to join us from the ground up and play a key role in shaping Jungle’s future success. If you are keen to embrace the adventure and adrenaline of working in a startup environment, you’ve come to the right place!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a generous equity package to reward your contribution to our long-term growth.
Let’s change the game together!
Include but not limited to:
- Monitor community engagement through KPIs to provide recommendations on marketing optimisation.
- Be the main point of contact between the Jungle community and Jungle team.
- Respond to users’ queries in a timely manner.
- Organise as well as host events and community activities with the purpose to build closeness between members, promote engagement and growth of the community.
- Manage the leaderboard and reward points system based on member activity, participation and contribution.
- Create a friendly digital space, making sure that newcomers are welcomed and guided as they are on-boarded into the community.
- Generate and implement new ideas, rewards, prizes, taking into account current market trends and community preferences.
- Regularly collect feedback from community members at the end of AMAs and in text channels, set-up 1:1 meetings with our most active members to understand, and implement relevant feedback.
- Take charge of Jungle communications to the community, in cooperation with Web3 marketing lead and ensuring brand consistency.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Community Manager, particularly focused on Discord
- Strong experience in hosting, organising and managing gaming events
- Strong passion for gaming as a consumer and industry participant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Advanced level of proficiency in English language both written and oral
- Foundational knowledge of web3 and crypto culture
- Multilingual (advanced speaking and written proficiency for languages other than English)
- Experience in designing user journey and onboarding flows
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series, writing an email newsletter)
- Experience in designing user acquisition funnels
If you have an unwavering passion for gaming and are demonstrably talented in fostering engaged communities, this role is for you!
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, adaptable and dedicated to building strong relationships with the Jungle community.
If you’re a team player and get excited at the prospect of forming part of a cutting-edge mobile gaming company at the intersection of Web2 and Web3 – then we invite you to join our team.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter itsjungle.notion.site.