Cometh was established around cutting-edge video games built with blockchain technology, offering players unique decentralized experiences.
Managing thousands of users on our web3 applications has been a challenging task.
We experimented with numerous frameworks for our own projects as well as those of partners. This led us to the in-house development of a tool suite called Alembic.
Alembic aims to resolve prevalent issues faced by anyone developing a decentralized app. Our goal is to provide solutions for:
– User Onboarding: Simplify the onboarding process with social logins and sponsored transactions.
– App Ecosystem Enhancement: Offer SDKs and APIs to facilitate the development of marketplaces, exchanges, or rentals platforms.
– Reliable Data Access: Use an indexing and querying engine to collect and store blockchain events, enabling access to information tailored to specific needs.
– Develop, test, and deploy smart contracts
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create decentralized applications
– Research, implement, and improve our rollup solution based on Optimism
– Work on our account abstraction solution to enhance the user experience and streamline integration with existing systems
– Research and implement cutting-edge blockchain technologies and tools
– Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments in Ethereum and blockchain technologies
– Good understanding of distributed systems and network protocols
– A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
– Experience with solidity and other Web3 related technologies (indexer, relayer …)
– Experience deploying complex smart contract systems
– Good understanding of DeFi protocols and mechanisms.
– Understanding different scalability approaches, such as rollups, DAC, and sidechains, is a big plus
– Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary and benefits package
– Opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects in a fast-growing industry
– Flexible work schedule with remote work options
– Collaborative and supportive work environment
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter cometh.crew.work.