Welcome to Coinhouse, the easiest crypto app on the market!
Bridging between the blockchain ecosystem and the traditional finance world, Coinhouse creates trust in this ecosystem. Our mission is to empower our users, individuals and businesses alike, to simply and securely invest in the crypto market as well as to keep their assets safe.
Joining Coinhouse means embarking on an exhilarating adventure, joining a real family of people passionate about crypto-assets, the benefits of decentralization and the creation of digital trust. The most important thing is to be curious, have a thirst for learning, and be willing to join a growing startup in a totally new industry!
We are all pretty passionate about bringing the crypto world to the masses and are looking for someone that has that dream too!
Why Coinhouse needs you?
We are looking for a customer success manager to join us for an internship position during 6 months !
We need you to help us maintain a good relationship and satisfaction with existing customers, while developing the customer portfolio.
This is what we need from you
Our Sales team is at the forefront of this mission: they educate investors about Coinhouse products and help our clients make the most out of Coinhouse’s platform and services, whether it’s buying, selling or staking cryptocurrencies, or benefiting from our investment services.
- Be able to build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients
- Be the main point of contact of our customers to answer their questions and requests in a timely manner (phone, emails, chat)
- Be responsible of one of the most important key metrics of the company : the activation
- Manage clients onboarding according to KYC/AML procedures and work closely with the Compliance team to identify fraud issues
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Account Managers and other internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, expansion, and renewals
- Gather customer product feedback to help shape and define the product roadmap
- Provide operational oversight of the business to deliver on targets and KPIs
And who are you?
You already have some knowledge of the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain sector and you had a first experience in a fintech or in the banking industry ideally.
- You are service-minded and multi-tasking
- You have a high level of autonomy and organization
- You are an effective team worker; naturally collaborative and supportive
- You are pragmatic and result-oriented
- You have the ability to take initiatives, suggest new business ideas and process improvements
- You have a technical knowledge of customer support systems (e.g. Zendesk)
- You are native in French and fluent in English
- You master at least one of the following languages : Italian, German or Spanish
Nice to have : Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last.
- First call with an Account Executive (45 min)
- Interview with Paul, your new manager (1 h)
- Test and presentation to a panel of team members
We have a fair and fast recruitment process!
That’s the end of the job description: even if you don’t think you have all the necessary qualities, we encourage you to apply anyway. Every application is considered with the same care ( even cover letters)
There are many opportunities to come at Coinhouse: we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.coinhouse.com.