Neon EVM is a high-performance, open source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
Who We’re Looking For
The Neon team (neon-labs.org) is looking for crypto-native individuals who, whether working full-time in crypto or not, continue to go deeper down the rabbit hole. They are comfortable with self-custody, get hands-on with DeFi, NFTs, and the newest crypto products, and will combine firsthand product experience with a native understanding of crypto culture.
Your Impact 💎
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will have significant room to set Neon Labs’ online and offline presence with the ability to build your own team and define your budget. You will work closely with leadership to influence Neon Labs’ overall strategy, and ensure that strategy is being broadcasted through a holistic marketing plan including content creation, communication channels, online/offline events, and more.
You’ll Spend Your Time 👀
- Take full ownership of Neon’s online presence as well as offline event planning
- Work cross-functionally between the Neon Labs core team, designers, engineers, and other internal team members
- Create and contribute to go-to-market strategies for existing and new Neon EVM products and features
- Set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption
- Conduct market research and apply analytical tools to provide insights for the team and reflect on the success rate of the marketing team
- Ensuring marketing operations are being communicated on a truly global scale, particularly in large markets such as North America, EMEA, and Asia
- Grow and nurture relationships with key partners in the crypto ecosystem through co-marketing and other efforts
You Should Apply If ✅
- Deep understanding and embodiment of crypto community culture, including crypto Twitter and meme culture, while maintaining professionalism
- Advanced knowledge of web3 demonstrated by comfortability writing and speaking about various products and trends in DeFi, NFTs, play-to-earn gaming, and other verticals
- 5+ years of experience in content management, growth marketing, and social media management
- Creative and analytical, results-driven, resourceful and leads by example
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the technical aspects of crypto, particularly as it relates to Ethereum and Solana
- Capable of planning and optimizing marketing campaigns and partnerships to growth the project
- Well-versed in the usage of tools for marketing analytics, marketing automation, social media management, and CRM
- Competitive salary 💰
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the web3 sphere 🎯
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Learning possibilities 📚
- Token options TBD 💎
- Holidays: 24 working days during a year, if not taken – to be compensated 🏝
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining us why you are the best fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter neonlabs.notion.site.