Site the_matter_labs Matter Labs
Before you read the details of this role, there’s something you should know. At Matter Labs, we don’t see ourselves as a company, but as a highly aligned global team on a single mission: to accelerate the mass adoption of crypto for personal sovereignty.
Our core technology – zkSync Era – is a layer 2 rollup that uses advanced cryptography called zero-knowledge proofs to scale Ethereum without compromising on security or decentralization. zkSync Era is EVM compatible, which means projects on Ethereum and other EVM-based blockchains can easily deploy on zkSync Era to take advantage of low gas fees and high transaction speeds.
With a total of $458 million in mission-driven funding, zkSync Era is the first EVM-compatible ZK Rollup to go live on testnet (February 2022) and be deployed on mainnet (October 2022). As we enter the endgame for Ethereum scaling, we are committed to full open source and building in public toward our stated mission [so that even if we fail, the community and the ecosystem will benefit from our contribution].
Read more about our core values and principles.
Matter Labs is seeking an experienced and self-driven Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to lead our marketing team. As CMO, you will be responsible for developing the marketing vision, purpose, and unique differentiators of zkSync Era. Your goal is to continue to establish zkSync Era as the top Layer 2 protocol in the eyes of builders, decision-makers, users. We want you to help us form a value-aligned community and ecosystem that goes beyond chasing token drops.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, implement, and monitor Matter Labs’ marketing strategy. This includes growth marketing and brand marketing
- Ensure our marketing narrative around L2 and zkEVM stands out as thought leadership while staying true to our values
- Be the go-to person for all marketing and communications, promotional activities, and become one of the faces of Matter Labs
- Establish our medium and long-term brand strategy for growing awareness, and develop a content strategy for accelerating the adoption of zkSync Era
- Build, scale, and lead a team of world-class marketers, content writers, and data analysts
- Help manage external relationships with crypto media, press, journalists, agencies, influencers, partners, and possibly investors
- Collaborate closely with leaders from other functions such as Product & Engineering, BD, and Community to align Marketing with the overall business strategy and goals
- Advance methods for data-driven decision making. Set growth metrics for campaigns, engagement, and events. Surface and effectively communicate analytical insights
What We Look For in You:
- 10+ years of Product Marketing and/or Growth Marketing experience successfully leading teams with a focus on technical products, ideally on both the consumer internet and B2B sides.
- 2+ years of experience effectively leading a marketing organization in Web3 with an understanding of its nuances
- Clear track record of successfully marketing and launching products to developers. Ability to speak their language and adopt their mindset
- A strong leader with a scrappy entrepreneurial mindset, high integrity, lack of ego and an eager learner. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- A visionary who thinks strategically and creatively. You intuitively sense where the space is heading and can proactively position zkSync Era well, while remaining true to our values
- Proven history of developing a data-driven culture in a marketing organization. Ability to draw actionable insights from information
- A genuine crypto believer with a shared passion for scaling Ethereum
- Ability to concisely synthesize complex issues for exec leadership, including articulating recommendations and tradeoffs
These are not all fixed requirements, don’t treat them as a must — if you are a strong match across the majority of these requirements and passionate about our mission, please apply.
Working at Matter Labs
At Matter Labs, you have the freedom to work how you want, when you want, and from where you want. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be productive.
Our results-only environment means anyone who believes in our mission can join us, regardless of background, sexual orientation, race, gender, and age. Both our team and community are made up of people from different countries, cultures, ethnical and religious backgrounds. That’s why, out of politeness and respect, we refrain from opinions on politics, religion, or sex at the workplace.
We designed our culture of freedom and ownership to persist as we scale and to establish the base for a positive-sum community as we move toward full decentralization.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.eu.lever.co.