If you’re eager to learn more about web3, DeFi or NFTs and are committed to the fight against climate change, this permanent contract offer is for YOU! 🌱🌐
Carbon neutrality is both a pressing and complex challenge What if we leveraged Web3 to help fight climate change effectively?
The regeneration of nature is one area where humanity can help rebalance the climate in a short time frame. That’s why we have created Carbonable, a pioneering « Decarbonize and Manage as a Service » solution for an effective end-to-end carbon removal action.
With our groundbreaking approach that converts carbon removal projects into digital assets, Carbonable opens the doors to this sustainable investment opportunity to everyone, while providing an absolute level of trust and transparency.
Further Carbonable provides unparalleled benefits to companies in executing their net zero strategy. From cost saving, to risk diversification, portfolio management, monitoring, and immersive consumer experience, Carbonable is the ultimate tool to drive environmental leadership.
– Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the French country but with the ambition to expand all over the world. Want to work remotely? Go ahead.
– Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
– Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and challenges of Web3 and Web2 – challenging yourself to stay on the top of your game.
– Giving meaning beyond Blockchain Web3. You will join a company that has a real impact on the regeneration of nature and take part in the financing of public goods.
As a Backend Engineer within Carbonable, you will used your favorite backend programming language, you will build out system APIs, daemons, and other such microservices to support our high volume APIs and our customer facing frontend. You will analyze and optimize performance in hightraffic internet applications to deliver the best experience to the customer in a decentralized Web3. Look forward to applying the techniques and scaling tricks you’ve learned over your career to the emerging blockchain technology set.
Forever learning and optimizing everything we make in the name of correct coding. You will partner with a diversified and experienced team to build a product that can service a growing number of customer and projects that aime the regeneration of nature. The systems you build will be powering the innovation happening in the web3 world.
You will architect and design in cooperation with the Technical Lead, then develop and operate systems that provide reliable, scalable access to various blockchains (Cosmos, Ethereum and Starknet) and decentralized networks.
This position requires a combination of technological skills, team spirit, strategic thinking, security first mindset, pro-activity, problem solving & creativity, rigorous methodology, and strong documentation practices. It involves collaborating with other Software, DevOps and QA engineers, product teams (made of PO) and our Customer Success SRE.
– Understanding of the Ethereum Protocol, onchain storage and staking system
– 5+ years of experience as a Backend Software Engineer working on production applications
– 3+ years of backend development language experience (Golang, Java, Rust or others)
– Experience with microservices architectures
– Experience with, or understanding of: PostgreSQL and other relational databases
– General interest in DevOps topics, experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Serverless and deploying cloud infra(AWS / Google Cloud)
– Experience working in CI/CD pipeline Building production-grade applications/APIs
– Experience working on agile projects in an Agile environment
– Experience working in a distributed, remote team environment
– Writing good technical documentation
– Experience with using collaboration tools and operating in a remote first environment
– Experience working on agile projects
– Good verbal and written communication in English
– Willingness to constantly learn, improve, and challenge yourself to stay at the top of your game
– Experience with Kafka or other messaging technology
– Cryptography (for instance Ethereum-related)
– Experience in decentralized architectures
– Experience in backend system interconnection and Blockchain
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter airtable.com.