Founded in 2019 and led by a team of former bankers and credit investment professionals aiming to improve upon legacy capital markets, Maple is an institutional capital network that provides the infrastructure for credit experts to run on-chain lending businesses and connects institutional lenders and borrowers. Built with both traditional financial institutions and decentralized finance leaders, Maple is transforming capital markets by combining industry-standard compliance and due diligence with the transparent and frictionless lending enabled by smart contracts and blockchain technology. Maple is the gateway to growth for financial institutions, pool delegates and companies seeking capital on-chain.
Today the Maple team is 25 strong, with backgrounds across tech, finance and defi including Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
The Capital Markets Analyst/Associate role calls for a finance and/or fintech professional who’s highly motivated, a self-starter and has a strong entrepreneurial mindset and conviction in decentralized finance.
The successful candidate will likely have 1-3 years experience in capital markets, private credit, investment banking, hedge funds, private equity, or similar roles, in which they’ve developed a strong skill set that includes independent insights and analysis. In previous roles, the top candidates will have likely contributed to the origination and execution of capital markets transactions or other strategic advisory and analysis.
You’ll join an existing team of three other capital markets colleagues who all have experience in both traditional and fintech financial services, having started their careers in investment banking, fixed income capital markets and sales/trading roles. As a part of the broader capital markets team, you will play an integral role in driving new financing opportunities on the Maple platform through business development initiatives, relationship management and operational execution. In this role you will be required to communicate persuasively in a client facing environment as well as collaborate cross-functionally within the Maple team to close new deals, coordinate processes and actively grow the Maple platform. You will also be comfortable with working autonomously, executing on strategies for business outreach initiatives, analyzing new opportunities, improving operations and managing the sales life cycle from outreach to onboarding.
- Support Capital Markets team to grow and maintain Maple’s ecosystem of lenders, borrowers and pool delegates while meeting targets around new customer acquisition/retention, sales conversion cycles and prospecting.
- Create lender presentations, client proposals, financial models and other ad hoc materials and analyses in order to pursue new initiatives or business opportunities.
- Become a subject matter expert on the needs of our clients in order to manage pipelines, make operational process improvements and drive sales initiatives efficiently and effectively
- Prospect for new lending relationships among both traditional and crypto-native institutions (hedge funds, venture capital, trading firms, exchanges, asset managers, corporates and startups).
- Evaluate and analyze new ideas, market verticals and industry opportunities to make actionable product and growth recommendations.
- 1-3 years in capital markets, private credit, investment banking, hedge funds, private equity, or similar roles
- Understanding of credit, financial analysis, business operations and sales
- Passion for the digital asset and fintech industries with conviction in what Maple is building
- Strong business instincts, results oriented, and a track record hitting and exceeding goals
- Strong presence and excellent communication skills with the ability to present to clients and internal stakeholders and drive outcomes
- Proficient in excel, powerpoint and other financial tools
What’s in it for you
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency, plus performance-based component;
- MPL token allocation, giving you a stake in Maple’s long term success
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
- Help define the future of Maple and be part of the vision to expand the digital economy
If you subscribe to the values of Maple – Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset – and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.