Site OffchainLabs Offchain Labs
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
Who You Are:
- Execution-focused, with the ability to operate in an unstructured environment
- Process driven with a focus on constant improvement
- Self-starter who thrives in a high growth fast-paced environments
- Detail oriented, as accuracy is extremely important for the role
- Humble with a results-focused mindset, bringing excellence to everything you do
- Team player able to work cross functionally and manage up effectively
- Highly productive and motivated
- Outstanding project management skills
- 1-2 years experience in operations, consulting, strategy, or business planning roles
- Strong track record of supporting complex, ambiguous projects with multiple partners successfully
- Proven track record of gaining and maintaining leadership trust
What You’ll Do:
- Work under our Senior Operations Manager to support strategic, cross-functional initiatives and other special projects that affect the entire organization
- Support day-to-day operations and needs of Operations team
- Effectively allocate resources and prioritize your own work, with strong day-to-day decision making
- Proactively identify operational improvements in processes to drive efficiency, and always propose actionable solutions
- Work with the Senior Operations Manager to improve processes and productivity within the teams.
- Analyze existing processes and identify improvements and opportunities to drive better outcomes for our business and the overall ecosystem
- Coordinate and support operational initiatives across business functions including stakeholders in finance, legal, engineering, and marketing
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.