Who we are
Mantle Ecosystem comprises an Ethereum layer 2 (L2) — Mantle Network, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) — Mantle Governance, one of the largest on-chain treasuries — Mantle Treasury, and an upcoming Ether (ETH) liquid staking product — Mantle LSD: all built on Ethereum. Mantle token is the unified product and governance token of the ecosystem. Mantle is a fast-growing, DAO-led ecosystem whose goal is the mass adoption of decentralized and token-governed technologies.
Mantle’s first core product is Mantle Network, an L2 technology stack for scaling Ethereum. Mantle Network strives to be compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine. Mantle Network’s modular architecture separates transaction execution, data availability, and transaction finality into modules — which can be individually upgraded and adopt the latest innovations. Mantle Network is the first L2 to partner with ETH restaking protocol EigenLayer for the data availability module. By adopting a rollup architecture, Mantle Network is secured by Ethereum. As the world’s first DAO-spawned L2, Mantle Network is pioneering a vision for the mass adoption of token-governed technologies.
- Efficiently handle and respond to inbound inquiries, demonstrating a deep understanding of our offerings and guiding potential clients through initial queries.
- Categorize inbound leads from diverse verticals within the Web3 ecosystem, such as decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), gaming, supply chain, and more.
- Prioritize leads based on their strategic alignment with our services and ensuring timely follow-ups.
- Conduct thorough research and discovery to identify potential partners, clients, and market opportunities within the Web3 ETH Layer 2 space.
- Collaborate with senior team members to gather essential information for targeted outreach and partnership discussions.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and developments in the Web3 ecosystem, particularly within ETH Layer 2.
- Actively participate in team meetings, sharing insights, market intelligence, and contributing to strategic discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong passion for blockchain technology and the decentralized Web3 ecosystem.
- Proven ability to manage high volumes of inbound inquiries efficiently.
- Solid understanding of Ethereum Layer 2 solutions and their applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Exceptional research skills, with the ability to analyze market trends and identify business opportunities.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in business development, sales, or customer-facing roles is a plus.
If you think you have valuable experience to bring to the organization, but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria for the role, we still want to hear from you. We consider all applications.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.