As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralized technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
Within Parity, the Ecosystem and Business Development team is charged with the growth of the Polkadot ecosystem by attracting teams to build in the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem. As an important member of the Growth team, you will contribute to our Go-To-Market Strategy which targets various segments of the Web3 ecosystem and you will enact this strategy via strategic outbound campaigns, nurturing inbound leads, and managing complex engagements.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of commercial acumen, business development experience, strategic thinking, familiarity and passion for Web3, and all of this underpinned by the right attitude.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive Growth Activities – Help us build our growth engine by responding to inbound leads, driving strategic outbound activities, and over time, helping us refine our approach. Help us become the best growth team in Web3.
- Lead Engagements – drive commercial engagements by being the opportunity owner who can bring momentum to an engagement, driving the qualification and discovery process and involving other supporting resources in the deal as necessary.
- Team GTM Strategy – Be a valuable voice and provide support to the Ecosystem Growth Director and Vertical Leads in the creation of our Go-to-Market strategy for various segments and verticals i.e. where we focus, how we win.
- Communication: Help the teams we engage with understand Polkadot and Substrate by simplifying complex concepts and communicating clearly.
- Cross Functional Collaboration– Drive cross-functional collaboration opportunities with Top-of-Funnel teams e.g. Marcomms, Events, Developer Relations.
- Public Voice – Step into the limelight at conferences, events and appear in media such as podcasts and videos to convey the current state of the Polkadot ecosystem and why teams should work with us.
What You’ll Bring
- Business Development Expertise– You’ll be a key member of the Growth Team and your business development expertise will help us uplevel our team and help us become the best Growth Team in Web3.
- Familiarity with Web3– You understand key Web3 concepts and are familiar with the main players in the space including but not limited to Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, BSC, Polkadot, Cosmos, and Polygon. Whilst Business Development experience in the Web3 space would be an advantage, it is not a requirement.
- Clarity – You are an excellent communicator across both verbal and written channels in English and can help simplify complex concepts into a compelling narrative.
- Ambiguity is a Superpower -You enjoy working in a high-growth environment where change is constant with the ability to execute multiple projects across different lines of business with little guidance
- ‘Let’s Do This Attitude’ – We will succeed or fail as a team and you are a crucial ingredient in our success. Let’s all succeed together by supporting each other and running towards the challenges as a team.
- Willingness to Travel – Between company retreats, business opportunities, and events, you will be travelling a reasonable amount e.g. once a month.
- Purpose – Working at Parity means focusing on the things that count: building the most cutting-edge technology for a better and fairer web of the future
- Workfrom anywhere (Remote First)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Retreats – Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: www.parity.io/applicant-notice
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.