About Drift Labs
Drift Labs is the core contributor to Drift Protocol, the largest perpetual swaps DEX on Solana. Drift Protocol’s goal is to make DEXs the best way to trade derivatives. Despite the decentralized nature of crypto, centralized derivatives exchanges still remain dominant – they’re already fast, familiar and reliable however they lack immutability and transparency.
Drift’s vision is to create a centralised user experience built on decentralised rails. We’re backed by Multicoin Capital, Polychain Ventures, Ethereal and many more. The team is made up of experienced traders and builders from DeFi and traditional finance working to make this a reality.
Drift Labs is expanding its presence in the DeFi ecosystem by increasing focus on business development and coverage across the product verticals. The business development manager will work directly with the Drift core contributors and Institutional Coverage Manager to create a robust user onboarding experience and enable deeper partnership within the broader Solana community.
Drift Labs pays a competitive salary with upside potential.
- Directly interfacing with industry leaders, traders, and product teams in order to maintain and grow relationships and products within the organization and externally
- Engaging other key protocols in the Solana ecosystem in order to partner and work on key strategic initiatives
- Developing pattern history for customers and understanding their behavior in order to more effectively engage their usage of the platform
- Expanding partnership services within the broader Solana ecosystem in order to engage more volume on the platform and creating promotional services to engage users onto the platform
- 1-3 Years of experience at a Centralized Exchange or Decentralized Exchange in sales, business development coverage, business development or similar function
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking, private wealth management, sales trading, trading, derivatives trading, or similar function at a financial institution
- Existing portfolio of business development clients (UHNW, Hedge Funds, Market Makers, etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of clear communication and deadline management in a high intensity environment
- Passionate about decentralized finance and crypto
- Fluency English (bonus: fluency in another language)
Nice to Have
- Understanding of perpetual futures, options, margin trading and derivatives products
- Familiarity with the Solana blockchain
- Fluency in more than 1 language
- Remote first – work from anywhere
- International team offsites
- Stipend for technology costs
- Leading compensation in the digital assets space
- Leading equity ownership in the digital assets space
Drift is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter driftprotocol.notion.site.