What is t3rn?
t3rn is a hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trustless, interoperable execution and composable collaboration. Initially developed through the Web3 Foundation grants program, t3rn delivered a full proof of concept, before joining the Substrate Builders Program.
t3rn was created to address some of the core issues in blockchain technology, namely interoperability and how open-source software rewards contributors. t3rn will bring full smart contract interoperability to Polkadot and beyond, as well create an ecosystem that rewards developers based on how widely used their open-source contributions are.
We believe in trust-free collaboration. We are building an open, decentralized and community driven protocol for smart contract hosting and execution, where businesses and developers share solutions and grow the network’s value exponentially.
t3rn Web3 Foundation Grant statement
t3rn initial backers
- Build and manage a network of partners, clients, agencies, brands, influencers and third-party vendors.
- Communicate with prospective development and business teams to demonstrate the product and how it adds value to their business; guide teams in making informed platform decisions
- Work with cross-functional teams (engineering, marketing and other internal teams) and act as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals with projects, communities and companies to work with and integrate t3rn.
- Analyze market trends within Web3 and support strategic decision making; perform research with other crypto-native ecosystems to inform future outreach opportunities and programs.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact.
- Have 5+ years in Partnerships/Business Development/Sales/Account Management or similar roles at a high-growth technology company.
- Have a proven track record of delivering strategic business development deals from start to finish, including the legal aspects of negotiations.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
Understanding of the Polkadot ecosystem, as well as Substrate, Rust and the cross-chain space.
Proficiency in a second and third language.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.