Zama’s mission is to safeguard privacy by making the internet encrypted end-to-end.
Zama is building a suite of products for securing AI applications in the cloud and on the blockchain. Developers and data scientists can build FHE-friendly applications using our technology without having to know cryptography.
Zama was founded by Pascal Paillier, a pioneer in FHE, and Rand Hindi, a serial privacy entrepreneur.
If you would like to learn more about Fully Homomorphic Encryption, you can read our 6-min introduction: https://6min.zama.ai/
Zama is looking for an innovative and ambitious Business Development Director to drive our growth strategy in the evolving blockchain ecosystem 🚀. You will play a pivotal role in expanding our business reach, forging strategic partnerships, and spearheading initiatives to capitalize on opportunities in the blockchain space.
In this role you will:
- Develop a comprehensive business development strategy that aligns with our company’s vision and objectives in the blockchain sphere;
- Drive deal sourcing and execution, including negotiation and close of commercial partnerships and collaborations;
- Coordinate with the technical and product development teams to identify and propose new blockchain product offerings based on market needs and opportunities;
- Maintain a robust understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends in the blockchain industry to inform strategic planning;
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with key players in the blockchain industry, such as blockchain startups, industry influencers, technologists, and thought leaders;
- Attend and speak at industry events to represent our company, enhance brand visibility, and network with potential clients.
- Understanding of blockchain technology;
- Minimum of 7 years experience in business development or strategic partnerships, ideally in the blockchain, crypto, or fintech sector;
- Experience selling software to the financial services sector in Europe (including the UK, Germany, France);
- Proven track record of forging and maintaining commercial partnerships, with a demonstrated ability to drive business growth;
- Deep understanding of the blockchain ecosystem, DeFi, and other emerging trends;
- Exceptional negotiation and deal-making skills, with the ability to secure advantageous terms and conditions;
- Strong network of contacts in the blockchain industry, traditional finance, and other related industries is highly desirable;
- Appetite for business development in other regulated industries, in addition to financial sector.
Embracing a flexible remote working ethos, Zama values in-person interactions and as such, requires a visit to our Paris headquarters at least once every quarter.
At Zama, innovation isn’t just a buzzword – it’s our DNA. If you’re passionate about blockchain, cryptography, and are eager to shape the future of privacy in web3, we welcome you to be a part of our journey. 🤗
Step 1: the application form.
Step 2: the challenge.
Step 3: the technical interview.
Step 4: cultural fit and compensation chat with the COO.
Step 5: the hacking trial.
Step 6: the reference check.
Our process is described in detail here: https://www.zama.ai/post/how-we-hire-at-zama. We will be in contact with exceptional candidates who we wish to advance through the recruitment process.
Zama values and promotes diversity. We give everyone a fair chance to be evaluated on their professional, academic, and personal skills. Our aim is to make the hiring process as pleasant, stress-free, and friendly as possible, even if the process is longer and more involved than you might find elsewhere.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 7 years
- Possible partial remote
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.zama.ai.