Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we’re seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator to help us build opportunities, strengthen our existing relationships, and organize innovative user-engagement initiatives with our business partners.
As Business Development Coordinator, you will be a core leader on the Ecosystem Team, working to create and manage a strategic partnerships initiative funnel, and help drive adoption of Enjin’s products and suite of tools.
What You’ll Do
- Support business development activities and outreach efforts
- Understand Enjin’s suite of tools, ecosystem benchmarks, and company roadmap
- Develop and implement outreach systems and strategies to build the Enjin Ecosystem, growing the quantity and quality of projects
- Stay up-to-date on and track the progress and achievements of Enjin Adopter projects
- Research and report on trends, competition and opportunities to strategically drive our ecosystem growth initiatives
- Create new funnels for adopter and partner leads
- Oversee creation of decks, presentations, and content related to ecosystem growth initiatives
- Collaborate with Comms and Marketing teams to communicate Enjin’s growth initiatives to new audiences, partners, and networks
- Report on business development activities, including outreach and acquisition, through internal recording tools
- Assist with project management by creating tasks, tracking progress, following up, and helping resolve blockers
- Support the COO with other tasks and activities, such as organizing meetings and taking meeting notes
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a business, growth, or project management-related role
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A proactive self-starter with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Possess an understanding of the industries in which Enjin operates, primarily but not exclusively those of blockchain, NFTs, and gaming
- Excited to join a growing team in an exciting space, and play an active role in the stewardship of its culture and growing Ecosystem team
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter enjin.io.