CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
About the Senior Business Development Associate:
As a powerhouse expert in business development and marketing lead, you will be driven and are an enthusiastic individual to grow CoinGecko’s business development to the next level. We have an exciting roadmap of new products that will be coming to market over the next 12 months and need someone passionate about building relationships. You must be comfortable prioritizing and qualifying opportunities and then driving them from inception all the way through to completion. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve our mission of building the front page of cryptocurrency. If this challenge sounds interesting to you, keep on reading.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• L1 Salary: RM3,000. You will also be entitled to CoinGecko’s commission structure.
• L2 Salary: RM5,000. You will also be entitled to CoinGecko’s commission structure.
• L3 Salary: RM7,000. You will also be entitled to CoinGecko’s commission structure.
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
What you will be doing?
• Grow ad sales: Drive ad sales by aggressively pursuing and developing strategic relationships with regional brands, advertisers, and agencies across a multitude of categories, with the ability to adapt to changes in clients’ needs and market demands. Proficient with various ways to fill, sell, and manage advertising for our website and mobile in-app inventory, and to negotiate customized advertising campaigns based on the clients’ needs. Assist to come up with new ad units/placements and identify opportunities to grow our accounts.
• Support ad sales’ roadmap and growth: Support the Account Manager and Head of Department to research and analyze market conditions, competitor trends, and investment drivers. Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, etc. and conduct presentations to prospects, including C-level executives.
• Improve end-to-end sales management/pipeline: Assist to source new business opportunities, introduce client acquisition strategies, and develop revenue growth. Developing proficiency in all stages of the sales lifecycle including deal sourcing, closing, execution, and integration. Help ensure the team stays ahead of the competition by gathering latest marketplace information on ad placements and pricing packages, and conducting due diligence on clients and industries.
• Maintain excellent client relationship management: Establish and nurture client relationships to sell products and services, keep track of client feedback, and provide updates and improvement suggestions. Prepare and submit accurate activity and results reports to clients. Keep management informed by sharing feedback and proactively escalating relevant issues where necessary. Consistently utilizes the CRM to track all client communications and ensure the client database is always up to date.
• Support P&L management and project delivery: Assist to coordinate closely with relevant internal/external teams to ensure a smooth execution of project work plans in a timely manner and to exceed specific monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
What we look for in you?
• Proven track record: You have 2-5 years of direct experience in advertising sales and business development with an exceptional sales record, preferably in the startup or fintech industry.
• Familiarity with AdTech: You are familiar with AdTech including standard principles of ad serving, analytics, and targeting. You also understand various ad formats and ad costs types (e.g. CPM/CPC/CPA etc.).
• Strategy & research skills: You have strong research and strategic analysis skills that are required to define and locate target markets, benchmark the competition, and keep the company ahead of it.
• Project management: You are able to set goals, plan and manage multiple projects, including the risks, costs, time, and team members involved. You take ownership of the projects by ensuring all deliverables and targets are met within the agreed timeline.
• Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. You also hold your peers to similar standards in their work.
• Result- & data-driven: You are goal-oriented in preparing sales forecasts, developing sales strategy, and implementing sales targets, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
• Entrepreneurial: You are self-motivated, resourceful, and have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly agile environment.
• Interpersonal & communication skills: You are able to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels, from associates to C-level. You are able to deep dive and understand customer use-cases to propose a win-win outcome as CoinGecko customers.
• Negotiation & persuasion skills: You are equipped with solid negotiation and persuasion skills with a sound business acumen to obtain stakeholders’ buy-in and close deals.
• Collaboration skill: You are able to work independently while acting as a team player, willing to share knowledge and experiences with team members.
• Industry knowledge: You have a strong passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial markets and having a wide connection in the technology and innovation community are a huge plus.
• You have sound knowledge of CoinGecko’s products/services.
If you are serious about the desire to contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world and would like to spike your level of adrenaline by adventuring in our projects and business, don’t hesitate to take your next move.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Equity: You’ll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Claim Allowance: You will be allocated a quarterly budget of RM1,800 / SGD1,200 to subsidise your meals and setup your work-from-home station.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organised and we subsidize a portion of the cost.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.