OpenEden is building the bridge to a new financial system. Our mission is to bring real-world assets on-chain to unlock trillions of dollars in value. Founded by former Gemini APAC executives, Jeremy Ng and Eugene Ng, our core team has a track record from tier-1 financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, and Barclays, and top technology firms, including BlockFi, Bybit, Binance, SEA, and Accenture.
- Manage a pipeline of institutional clients that include crypto treasuries, DAOs, and crypto funds
- Take the lead in identifying, pitching, and creating product demos
- Coordinate closely with marketing to develop business development strategies and initiatives
- Take ownership of the end-to-end client relationship, from onboarding to commercialisation
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across different teams and geographies
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a client-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Rigorous self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for real-world assets and for OpenEden’s mission
- Entrepreneurial, relentless, and strong work ethics
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the crypto and DeFi industry
- Proven ability to commercialise deals and build partnerships
- Basic understanding of the traditional finance industry
- Be one of the earliest employees in one of the most exciting start-ups in crypto-finance/fintech to build the future of finance
- Opportunity to learn everything about cryptocurrencies and crypto assets from industry veterans
- Solve fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1 – take ownership of your learning curve. The possibilities are limitless.
- Flat, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation which includes equity
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter openeden.com.