About Drift Labs
Drift Labs is the core contributor to Drift Protocol, the largest perpetual swaps DEX on Solana. Drift Protocol’s goal is to make DEXs the best way to trade derivatives. Despite the decentralized nature of crypto, centralized derivatives exchanges still remain dominant – they’re already fast, familiar and reliable however they lack immutability and transparency.
Drift’s vision is to create a centralised user experience built on decentralised rails. We’re backed by Multicoin Capital, Polychain Ventures, Ethereal Ventures and many more. The team is made up of experienced traders and builders from DeFi and traditional finance working to make this a reality.
Drift Labs is expanding its product offering by establishing an institutional coverage vertical within the organization in order to work more closely with the largest users of Drift. The Institutional Coverage Manager will handle the entire flow of institutional onboarding, trading, and partnerships with key accounts and “own” the institutional pipeline in collaboration with the business development manager and Drift core contributors.
Drift Labs pays a competitive salary with upside potential.
- Developing and growing the institutional coverage vertical at drift labs in order to engage UHNW investment managers and traders
- Creating a team of institutional sales and marketing managers in order to retain a portfolio of high volume users
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by sustained communication, understanding of their needs
- Leading communication between all key accounts and servicing needs on behalf of the largest clients
- 2-5 years of experience at a Centralized Exchange or Decentralized Exchange in sales, institutional coverage, business development or similar function
- 3-5 years of experience in investment banking, private wealth management, sales trading, trading, derivatives trading, or similar function at a financial institution
- Existing portfolio of institutional clients (UHNW, Hedge Funds, Market Makers, etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and team building in high intensity environment
- Passionate about decentralized finance and crypto
- Fluency English (bonus: fluency in another language)
Nice to Have
- Understanding of perpetual futures, options, margin trading and derivatives products
- Familiarity with the Solana blockchain
- Fluency in more than 1 language
- Remote first – work from anywhere
- International team offsites
- Stipend for technology costs
- Leading compensation in the digital assets space
- Leading equity ownership in the digital assets space
Drift is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter driftprotocol.notion.site.