The role and a bit about us
We’re looking for a Head of Finance to take full ownership of Finance-related activities at EoT Labs.
This is an opportunity to become part of our finance team as a senior executive who is responsible for managing and leading the financial initiatives of a company. As a Head of Finance you will be responsible for partnering strategically with the business to encourage behaviors that drive profitable growth and value realization through capital responsiveness.
You’ll be joining a team of hungry entrepreneurs, visionaries, engineers, and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact. We’re experience-oriented, performance driven, and go through life with a ‘can-do’ attitude – because that’s what it takes to positively shape our collective future.
If that resonates with you, let’s dive into the details.
Things you will do
- Managing, coordinating, and optimizing the company/foundation treasury;
- Treasury management and multisig wallet management for crypto assets;
- Liquidity planning and controlling;
- Further developing and expanding of our reporting system incl. preparation of relevant key performance indicators;
- Being the contact person for tax advisors, auditors, banks and authorities;
- Setting up and maintaining new and existing cryptocurrency exchange accounts;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with investors and the investment community;
- Initiating and leading grant campaigns for the peaq Ecosystem;
- Financial planning and forecasting, preparing accounting and record-keeping operations including preparation of financial reports;
- Managing the banking and legal relationships;
- Collaborating with tax consultants to prepare and submit tax returns;
- Collaborating with tax consultants to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for investors.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience in investor relations and finance;
- Previous experience in web3 and/or in a startup is a strong positive;
- Experience interacting with the investment community (including buy- and sell-side analysts), key shareholders, financial media;
- Experience working particularly within the financial services, fintech & consumer tech industries;
- Experienced with accounting procedures; ability to work closely with our tax office and provide them with the information they need on a monthly basis;
- Professional experience in challenging corporate situations such as growth and/or startup and/or restructuring phases;
- Good understanding of financial modelling, valuation, investing, and investment management;
- Ability to build strong relationships with shareholders;
- Understanding of building and maintaining a strong network of investment community relationships including investors, analysts and rating agencies;
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies, wallets, transaction fees among different blockchains;
- Familiarity with local laws and regulations;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, organized and self-managed;
- Fluent in English;
Nice to have
- Innovation mindset, success-oriented and accountable;
- Passionate about learning and adopting new knowledge to pursuit efficiency;
- Passionate about learning crypto/web3 core fundamentals financial concepts;
- Knowledge/Experience on multisig wallets and alternative treasury solutions;
- Easy adoption to fast moving, challenging and unique business problems;
- Fluent in German;
- Preferred Location: Portugal.
What we offer
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team working from all over the world. Preferred Location: Portugal. In the case this would be of your interest, we could support you with the relocation to Portugal process.
- Flexible working arrangements. Create your own journey with flexible working schedules and locations.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential. Room to grow professionally at EOT Labs, while learning new skills and working on the cutting edge of Web3 and IoT.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to building the future with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.