We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a good foundation in blockchain engineering who is enthusiastic about innovative technologies.
We are big believers (and users!) of open-source software, so you will also be working on software that is released under an open license and take part in open standards activities. We are also regularly attending hackathons and tech conferences.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Developing and maintaining our Substrate-based blockchain
- Contribute with high-performance & high-security Rust code
- Make security a top priority and create quality software documentation
- Create a blockchain platform that is a powerful foundation of a flourishing ecosystem
- Deliver software in a changing environment with lots of research, experimentation, and reverse engineering
What we are looking for:
- Great mastery of development in Rust
- Hands-on experience with developing Substrate pallets and runtimes
- Knowledge of secure and scalable software development techniques, understanding of cryptographic concepts
- Strong interest in decentralized applications and DeFi
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good spoken English
Nice if you have:
- Experience in DApp and smart contract development
- Understanding of modern blockchain notions such as bridges, automated market makers, zero knowledge proofs
- Familiar with Stellar and other blockchains
- Web development skills
- Good communications skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote work or use our amazing HQ office in Berlin
- Competitive salary & tokens
- Bi-annual off-sites for the whole team
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Open source contributions
- Personal branding support: preparing talks and blog posts, participating in industry conferences and hackathons
Pendulum is a Substrate-based blockchain that is live on Polkadot and that combines traditional finance with DeFi through a strong stablecoin forex focus. We build a place where businesses can manage their finance and international payments on a shared financial infrastructure.
Pendulum is developed by SatoshiPay, a blockchain company founded in 2014, remote first, with headquarters in Berlin.
Working at a fast-moving startup means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. We are an open-minded team that works closely together in a non-hierarchical manner.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter pendulumchain.org.