OpenZeppelin is a leading cybersecurity company that provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications.
With a mission to protect the open economy, our team created the most popular open source library for smart contract development with over 4 million downloads. Our unique expertise subsequently allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for the Ethereum Foundation, MakerDAO, and Facebook’s Libra, and conduct security audits for many top blockchain companies including Coinbase, Brave, Compound, Aave, and Augur.
Building on this experience, we recently launched a platform to help teams automate their Ethereum operations and securely ship products faster: OpenZeppelin Defender.
With the success of our products, security audit work, and open source educational efforts, we are setting industry standards for building secure systems in a fast-growing industry that is creating an open financial system for the world.
This opening is for a Security Researcher role within the company. If you would like to build and maintain the contracts library, Defender or any of our products, consider the product development openings.
What you’ll be doing
- Review smart contracts for the top decentralized applications before they get launched and present findings and vulnerabilities that the protocol can have to the client.
- Team up with one or two auditors and review code line by line and try to hack it.
- Working on proposals to make code easier to understand and use in the future by sharing good practices
- Conduct open-ended research around cutting edge blockchain technologies.
- Paid time to conduct research and contribute to OpenZeppelin’s projects and knowledge
- Hands-on and practical experience in one or more of the following areas: software development, cyber security, mathematics.
- Experience with public Ethereum or other EVM-based blockchains.
- Knowledge in the Solidity programming language.
- Intellectual curiosity and the capability to learn complex topics
- Above-average attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- An advanced English level and great communication skills (oral and written).
- Passion about the blockchain space and decentralization.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team.
Nice to have
- Experience performing code reviews.
- Experience in financial engineering and/or capital markets microstructure
- Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice.
- Training: Technical training, spoken language lessons in any language of your choice.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.openzeppelin.com.