About Star Atlas:
Star Atlas is a next-gen MMORPG metaverse emerging from the confluence of the Solana blockchain, Unreal Engine 5’s real-time graphics technology and decentralized financial protocols. Developed by ATMTA Inc., Star Atlas combines play-to-earn NFT mechanics with an AAA cinematic space-genre experience creating an economy that replicates the tangibility of real world assets and ownership.
- Build solid, reliable software interacting directly with the Solana ecosystem
- Help drive Solana adoption through market leading product experiences, i.e. Wallet, DEX, NFTs and more
- Take the lead in system design decisions, architecture and features
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and audit of Solana protocol upgrades
- Work within interdisciplinary teams to continually deliver the highest quality products to our users,
- Develop code quality standards to ensure the readability, best practices and maintainability of Solana smart contract/programs
- Drive towards a high level of test automation with deterministic deployments of smart contracts
- Ensure security is at the forefront of everything you do
- Experienced user of Anchor Framework and @solana/web3.js
- Familiarity with integrating with Solana projects including, Serum, Solart, Orca, Raydium, etc.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices
- Understanding of tokenomics and governance design
- Experienced user of Git version control system
- You are highly motivated, self-driven, passionate about crypto currencies
- You possess an innate curiosity, you know multiple programming languages, you are a strong advocate for the best engineering practices and thrive on learning new technologies
- You take a pragmatic approach to developing clean solutions to complex problems
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.