Binance platform provides a large range of different cryptocurrency services to retail users, high net vault individuals, institutions, and enterprise customers. As a platform backend developer, you must be active in designing and building resilient and robust server-side applications. You should be self-motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each feature.
- Join the full life cycle of building crypto wallet platform products including requirement gathering, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support.
- Partner with the product manager, DevOps, QA, and teammates to get things done.
- Promote technology best practice within the team, and conduct code review for peers.
- At least 2 years of back-end software development.
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiar with Go or one of the mainstream backend programming languages including Java, C++.
- Familiar with software frameworks and design patterns.
- Familiar with message broker, relational database, micro-service.
- Have experience with building security systems in the financial industry.
- Have experience with building cryptocurrency products, especially crypto wallets.
- Have full-stack engineering experience, familiar with React or React Native or Native mobile development.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.